For today’s writing prompt, we’re going to do something a little different. We’re going to take a little trip in the Wayback machine. Think back to around the time you were 16, and answer the following questions. If you’re working on a character, put that character in the machine.
1. What was your favorite band/ music?
2. Who was your big crush (either celebrity, real, or both)?
3. Favorite book and/ or TV show?
4. Favorite beverage?
5. Best Memory?
I’m going to answer for me, just in case anyone was curious.
1. The Beatles
2. I honestly don’t remember having a big crush, but I was dating a great guy named Richard at the time.
3. Watchers by Dean Koontz, Watership Down by Richard Adams, Behind a Mask: The Unknown Thrillers of Louisa May Alcott (yeah, these are still on my list). Show? Cheers, maybe.
4. Iced tea. I loved iced tea.
5. My best memory was my 16th birthday party. We had a pool party at my house, and between snacks, being surrounded by my friends, and acting silly, it was a really good time.