I think I wrote some cool blogs in 2013, so I thought I’d share my favorites. Plus, it gave me chance to go back and re-read some of the stuff I wrote.
1. So Many Wonderful Words– My thoughts about the importance of words, and why freedom of thought and freedom to use those words is so important.
2. Oh the Irony!– All about my first time tent camping, and why I wasn’t as prepared as I thought I was.
3. Grammar Police– Just spell things right… please! A letter to my Facebook friends.
4. Leaving a Mark– Why my words and my photos are important. At least, to me.
5. My 10 Favorite Books– It’s a list of my favorite movies. Just kidding.
6. Finding the Positive– It’s easy to see the negative… but why give it energy.
7. 10 Ways to Practice Self-Care– How to be nice to yourself.
8. Bullying and Me– What I’ve learned from being bullied.
9. I’m Not Rusty– Why I’d rather wear out than rust.
10. 5 Things Not to Say To a Writer– Things hat have actually been said to me. Please don’t say this to me. Ever.
11. O is for Openness– Things I’ve learned from the people I love most.
Yeah, there’s 11 on this list. But Top 10 list sounds better, so I’m going with it. In skimming my blog posts for the year, I realize that in early 2013, most of my blog posts were pretty bad. They read like I was trying to find things to write, rather than actually having anything to say. I guess we all have times like that.
I also realized that I wrote some really cool stuff I forgot about. Trust me, these are my best of 2013. Read a few and see.