It’s always fun for me to look back on the year and see what posts were most liked by other people. I published 71 posts last year, and these were the 10 you liked most.
- But What if There Are Bad People? Written in 2015, but my most popular post for 2016, it’s my opinion that we shouldn’t give into fear or allow bullies to win.
- 10 Best Novels from Over 100 Years Ago– A perennial favorite, this was penned in 2011! I think the title is self-explanatory. 🙂
- E is For Encyclopedia Brown– My A to Z Challenge theme in 2016 was “Books that have influenced me.” This series was one from my formative years, and I reflect on them in this post.
- B is For Behind a Mask, the Unknown Thrillers of Louisa May Alcott– Did you know she wrote thrillers?
- Z is For Zen Pencils– Have you read this webcomic? If not, you should.
- N is for Nineteen Eighty-Four– Terrifying book, but it’s a classic for a reason.
- H is for Happy Money– Money can buy happiness, depending on how you spend it.
- How My Former Bullies Are Doing Now– I was a weird kid who was picked on by others. But the magic of Facebook has allowed me to reconnect with some of those bullies and get a different perspective on them.
- How to Win At Life– How to reframe “failure.”
- The Timelessness of Stories– Why stories matter.
Thanks for another great year.